Monday, January 21, 2013

2012

Wow...my blog! I have not blogged or even looked at this in a couple of years. Life got very busy and  blogging just did not fit in, nor did I really feel very interested in it. My life has changed so much since the last blog. All in a good way. :) One of the greatest news, is we have a new baby girl! She was born on April 24th, 2012. (same day as many of my family members) A day that someone has a baby on, every 7 plus years or so. I wonder who will be next?? Not me, I did my turn. :)
My family in Hawaii

She is a wonderful, cuddling, precious baby. I had many complications giving birth to her. First I got HELLP Syndrome. (very, very bad! You can google it) Then my uterus ruptured. So, she was an emergency c-section, I had to go under general, got a platelet transfusion, and thanked The Lord for saving my life and my sweet Emelyn's. I am so grateful and blessed to be the mother to 3 beautiful girls, and the wife to a Husband who amazes me everyday! I fall in love with him every single morning! :) We are still moving to the Philippines. Yay! We are hoping to leave in a couple of months, and follow what The Lord has placed on our hearts. We are normal people, who love The Lord, want to serve The Lord, and want to share His love to the Lost. I'm terrified to leave everything I have ever known. I trust Christ to give me the strength and peace to find Him wherever I am. He has brought us so far in our journey to get to the Philippines. He truly has given me peace that can only come from Him. This post is so random and there is so much to say, I need to be more organized. Since I have so many followers and readers I need to keep you all happy. LOL, to funny. Maybe someday. :) After many training and moving and babies, our family was able to take an absolutely amazing vacation to Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment